You need experience to get a job, and you need a job to get experience - or do you? Find out some ways to fill in the experience gap...
Remember that if you're claiming jobseeker's allowance, starting part-time work could affect your eligibility.
- Starting a blog about the area you're interested in
- Building a portfolio if you're looking for creative work
- Doing extra research or study about the area you're interested in
- Learning new skills
- Volunteering for a charity or community group
- Helping to run a club or society
- Running a website or blog