- Education Pathways
- Career Pathways
- Study Support
- Practical Advice
- Independent Living
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Finance
- Geography and Environment
- Medicine and Healthcare
- Modern Languages
- Science and Maths
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Leisure
- Bright Voices
What's changing about student finance?
The government has announced changes to who can get loans and grants and how they are repaid. Find out if you're affected.Is getting a degree worth the cost?
The UK now has the highest average fees for university - but graduates are still likely to be better off overall.Can a healthy breakfast boost your exam results?
Starting the day with a healthy meal could lead to better grades, according to a new study.Can going abroad make you richer?
Employers are willing to pay a premium for international outlook, according to a new study.
Bright Knowledge is the essential guide to careers, education and student life
Bright Knowledge is here to help you work out what you want to achieve and how you can get there.
Get the essential knowledge about:
- Careers: what’s available and how to find a job
- Education: which course is for you, how to apply and how to succeed
- Student life: make the most of your studies and stay in control of your money
Bright Knowledge is updated with the latest news and new resources every day, so you can be sure you're getting the freshest facts first.
Heading to uni? Worried about money? The Brightside Student Calculator can help you:
- find out the loans and grants you could get
- work out how much you’ll spend at university
- make sure your budget balances