- Education Pathways
- Career Pathways
- Study Support
- Practical Advice
- Independent Living
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Finance
- Geography and Environment
- Medicine and Healthcare
- Modern Languages
- Science and Maths
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Leisure
- Bright Voices
NUS survey reveals students who suffer in silence
A report shows that many students don't get the help they need for stress, anxiety and other mental health problems.Can electricity improve your maths?
People who had their brains stimulated by small charges of electricity performed better in maths tests.Is university good value for money?
A new survey examines whether students think their courses are worth the price.Should we be eating more insects?
A United Nations report says that eating more insects would help to prevent hunger and save the environment.
Bright Knowledge is the essential guide to careers, education and student life
Bright Knowledge is here to help you work out what you want to achieve and how you can get there.
Get the essential knowledge about:
- Careers: what’s available and how to find a job
- Education: which course is for you, how to apply and how to succeed
- Student life: make the most of your studies and stay in control of your money
Bright Knowledge is updated with the latest news and new resources every day, so you can be sure you're getting the freshest facts first.
Heading to uni? Worried about money? The Brightside Student Calculator can help you:
- find out the loans and grants you could get
- work out how much you’ll spend at university
- make sure your budget balances