- Education Pathways
- Career Pathways
- Study Support
- Practical Advice
- Independent Living
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Finance
- Geography and Environment
- Medicine and Healthcare
- Modern Languages
- Science and Maths
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Leisure
- Bright Voices
What can you do if you're being paid less than the minimum wage?
The government has named and shamed employers who pay below the minimum wage. Find out what you can do if you're being underpaid.Student loan rules for those born outside the UK could change
The Supreme Court says that the current rules for student finance are discriminatory.Deleting your posts should be a right, campaign says
Young people should have an easy way to correct or delete things they have posted online, according to a new report.What do students spend their money on?
A new survey reveals how much the average student spends, and how it varies around the country.
Bright Knowledge is the essential guide to careers, education and student life
Bright Knowledge is here to help you work out what you want to achieve and how you can get there.
Get the essential knowledge about:
- Careers: what’s available and how to find a job
- Education: which course is for you, how to apply and how to succeed
- Student life: make the most of your studies and stay in control of your money
Bright Knowledge is updated with the latest news and new resources every day, so you can be sure you're getting the freshest facts first.
Heading to uni? Worried about money? The Brightside Student Calculator can help you:
- find out the loans and grants you could get
- work out how much you’ll spend at university
- make sure your budget balances