- Education Pathways
- Career Pathways
- Study Support
- Practical Advice
- Independent Living
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Finance
- Geography and Environment
- Medicine and Healthcare
- Modern Languages
- Science and Maths
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Leisure
- Bright Voices
Should student debt be sold to universities?
Ministers are discussing changing the student loans system so that graduates' repayments go to their universities.How do we make first impressions?
Scientists have identified the facial features that instantly influence other people’s judgments.Why is student debt rising fastest in Scotland?
Scottish students borrowed £160 million more in 2013-14 than the year before.Are young people getting good careers advice?
Many teenagers are worried that they don’t have the right information about their future job choices.
Bright Knowledge is the essential guide to careers, education and student life
Bright Knowledge is here to help you work out what you want to achieve and how you can get there.
Get the essential knowledge about:
- Careers: what’s available and how to find a job
- Education: which course is for you, how to apply and how to succeed
- Student life: make the most of your studies and stay in control of your money
Bright Knowledge is updated with the latest news and new resources every day, so you can be sure you're getting the freshest facts first.
Heading to uni? Worried about money? The Brightside Student Calculator can help you:
- find out the loans and grants you could get
- work out how much you’ll spend at university
- make sure your budget balances