- Education Pathways
- Career Pathways
- Study Support
- Practical Advice
- Independent Living
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Finance
- Geography and Environment
- Medicine and Healthcare
- Modern Languages
- Science and Maths
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Leisure
- Bright Voices
Do your genes affect how good you are with money?
A study suggests that some people are natural savers, while others are born to spend.Employers who break minimum wage laws revealed
The government has named 70 employers who failed to pay the minimum wage.Are apprentices paid enough?
Low wages could be putting people off vocational courses, warns the NUS.Student Volunteering Week runs from 23 February - 1 March
Student Volunteering Week (SVW) is an opportunity for students to get involved with good causes across the country.
Bright Knowledge is the essential guide to careers, education and student life
Bright Knowledge is here to help you work out what you want to achieve and how you can get there.
Get the essential knowledge about:
- Careers: what’s available and how to find a job
- Education: which course is for you, how to apply and how to succeed
- Student life: make the most of your studies and stay in control of your money
Bright Knowledge is updated with the latest news and new resources every day, so you can be sure you're getting the freshest facts first.
Heading to uni? Worried about money? The Brightside Student Calculator can help you:
- find out the loans and grants you could get
- work out how much you’ll spend at university
- make sure your budget balances