- Education Pathways
- Career Pathways
- Study Support
- Practical Advice
- Independent Living
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Finance
- Geography and Environment
- Medicine and Healthcare
- Modern Languages
- Science and Maths
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Leisure
- Bright Voices
New degree marking system planned
The government has announced plans to add a new 13-point scale to the degree class system.How can you avoid payday loans?
A survey shows that 1.5% of students use expensive payday loans – but people who aren't in contact with their parents are at more ris...One in four students have never budgeted
Money is often tight at university, but a quarter of students have never built a budget, according to a new survey.Who qualifies for student loans?
Some students born outside the UK have found out at the last minute that they can't get student finance.
Bright Knowledge is the essential guide to careers, education and student life
Bright Knowledge is here to help you work out what you want to achieve and how you can get there.
Get the essential knowledge about:
- Careers: what’s available and how to find a job
- Education: which course is for you, how to apply and how to succeed
- Student life: make the most of your studies and stay in control of your money
Bright Knowledge is updated with the latest news and new resources every day, so you can be sure you're getting the freshest facts first.
Heading to uni? Worried about money? The Brightside Student Calculator can help you:
- find out the loans and grants you could get
- work out how much you’ll spend at university
- make sure your budget balances