- Education Pathways
- Career Pathways
- Study Support
- Practical Advice
- Independent Living
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Finance
- Geography and Environment
- Medicine and Healthcare
- Modern Languages
- Science and Maths
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Leisure
- Bright Voices
National Student Money Week 2016: Money and mental health
This year's National Student Money Week looks at how your finances can affect your mental health, and how to get support.Does your attitude to university affect your grades?
Feeling like a customer could hurt your results at university, according to new research.Can you trust personal statement advice?
Universities don't always agree with teachers' advice on what to write in your personal statement, according to new research.How important is your first impression at a job interview?
The small talk you make when you arrive for a job interview could make or break your chances, according to research by the Resurgo Trus...
Bright Knowledge is the essential guide to careers, education and student life.
Bright Knowledge is here to help you work out what you want to achieve and how you can get there.
Get the essential knowledge about:
- Careers: what’s available and how to find a job
- Education: which course is for you, how to apply and how to succeed
- Student life: make the most of your studies and stay in control of your money
Bright Knowledge is updated with the latest news and new resources every day, so you can be sure you're getting the freshest facts first.
Heading to uni? Worried about money? The Brightside Student Calculator can help you:
- find out the loans and grants you could get
- work out how much you’ll spend at university
- make sure your budget balances